01Download the latest installation file
02Install the file
From the admin-side of your Joomla site
- Select Extensions | Install/Uninstall
- Click the Browse button and select the extension package on your local machine
- Click the Upload File & Install button.
Note: Do not unzip files prior to uploading via the Joomla installer.
You MUST have your PHP max upload size set to 4MB . (If you have the limite set to the standard 2MB Tienda will not install properly using the standard installer.) [We also encourage you to increase your max_execution_time if it is set at 30 seconds - setting it to 60 or 120 should make Tienda install better for some.] If you are having problems installing and have an active support subscription please ask for assistance in the Support Center.
To use some of the features of Tienda you will need to have the MooTools Upgrade plugin enabled (in your Joomla Plugins screen).
If your Joomla installation doesn't allow the Tienda zip file to install you can try using the manual installation process.
- Unzip all of the files locally
- Transfer the files (using FTP) to a folder in the install directory
- Use the installer and select "install from directory" indicating the correct folder name (the one you uploaded to above).[This folder name should be an absolute path from the root of the file-system.]
Once Tienda installation is complete you will be presented with a feedback screen make sure that the Extensions in the installation results have a status with a green tick next to them.
This installation manual is valid for Tienda version 0.5.2+